Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Noren


I can't remember if I've explained "noren" before - it's that curtain that you pass through to get into a shop or restaurant. I always liked them, but even more so, now, since it reminds me of Mom (who's name is Noreen). Every time I pass through one now, I have a feeling that she's just brushed by me. Funny, since I had the distinct impression that she never wanted to come visit over here. But I guess she can go wherever she likes now without the hassle of having to go through all the security checks :)
This is the entry way into the little place we went to for lunch on the bike ride last Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, she goes wherever she wants
without the hasstle. I bet too she
is gently brushing against you, as
the pass thru the curtain. But,
that's just her way of letting you
know for sure that she is ALWAYS
WITH YOU.