Thursday, August 09, 2007

Next stop, Goto-machi

Well, my godson, Berns, celebrated a big birthday this week (your gifts will hopefully get there before Christmas, B), and so here's another picture for my little man who loves things that GO. These are two of the 5 trolleys that run in downtown Nagasaki. This spot is just outside of the main train station and AMU plaza, where the movie theater is. Make sure to click on the photo to get a better look at the street cars and signage. B, if you come over, I'll give you 100 yen and you and Gilli can ride the trams with me all day long. Mom can go to the onsen and get a massage :)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Gina, by the way - I've gotten a hold of the HBO series starring Carrie and the girls in NYC...perrrrfect for me here in Japan at the moment. The episodes are like bite-sized diversions...

And Cara, all of the stuff on my screen is in Japanese (except what I write), but maybe your Catch-22 experience with trying to make a post is due to the fact you didn't have something checked in the box. I got caught in the loop before, and when I opened the window all the way, I saw there was a step I was missing. Ganbatte, yo -