Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Aisu kurimu


Yeah, that's ice cream - and yeah, that's a fire that I stood near to keep me from freezing while I ate the ice cream. I'm not going to give it up just because it's 40 degrees outside, now am I? It was a dairy farm afterall, and the cream was nice and fresh.
Tune in tomorrow to see Tracey eating ice cream inside a giant trojan cow...(I wonder how cows "moo" in Japanese? I mean dogs and cats speak a different language - dogs say, "wan wan" and cats - "nyan, nyan" - cows? ...I'll get back to you on that one)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beat ya - it was 30 in Dallas today with an inch of snow and sleet - the city came to a stop, school was cancelled, people didn't know how to drive. But ice cream is always great. Did they have an exotic flavor? :)

Tracey said...

Yep - it was "fanira"
(which is katakana English for vanilla, of course) :)
As far as snow...so far, so good...which is a good thing, since I don't know where to find snow tires for my bicycle...

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Trace. I would eat ice cream ANYWHERE. Don't forget, I met Colin in an Ice Cream store. Any hotties at that cool dairy farm?

Tracey said...

No hotties here, yet...but I always keep the hope...(because what else is there?) :) It's OK, though, since coming here was really just the lead-in to my entering the Convent upon my return to the States.