Thursday, January 18, 2007

Trojan Cow


"Mo" - ("Moe" - as in the 3 Stooges Moe) - that's Japanese for "moo" apparently. Doesn't it look like a giant Trojan cow? I swear I felt like I was in some bizarre (well, that's gonna be redundant) Monty Python skit...Yes, the cow was big, but frankly, I'm surprised my hair fit inside, there - wow - how did they let me outta the house like that? No wonder the Japanese look at me like I'm an alien - I walk around with the sun shining out of my head :) Speaking of the blonde thing, tho - you should see me trying to explain the concept of "having a blonde moment" (you know - when I do something 'silly') to someone who's never even really seen a real live person who didn't have black hair...
PS - as a special treat, though I couldn't find the link to the Aso Dairy Farm in Kumamoto ken, a yahoo search did turn up this interesting link to Michael Jackson's beer hunter page...oh, go look - it's not what you think! Just click on the underlined title for this post.

2 comments:

Sir Master Christopher John Petruff the Third said...

yea, nice hair... look like Dee Snider!

Tracey Petruff said...

Thanks, milord.
Make sure to put that on the postcard you're going out to get now :)