Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hello, P/Busan!

No, I didn't visit a place famous for Peanut Butter, but it seems that the city hasn't decided whether or not it's Pusan or Busan. I saw/heard both. Well, here I am at the top of the moutain in Geumgang Park. I rode the cable car up and walked around, then hiked back down. I think being out of the big city like this was the part I liked best about the city.
Anyway - still no internet at home, which means I'm at school on a Saturday...which means I need to get outta here.
Good luck to all you teachers out there with a brand spankin' new school year! See you when I negotiate a deal to get my internet back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracey----

Glad you had a chance to explore another part of our big wonderful world. Another chapter for the book you are bound to write someday!! Good luck with your conference next week.

Take care of yourself and keep smilin'