Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm back!

Just wanted to let you know I'm back "home" - that's weird. As foreign as Japan and Japanese is, I was still glad to get back to the foreign that I 'knew'. So I've done Korea. It was interesting, and I am glad I went - if nothing else it was a personal accomplishment to get there and around and back! But I don't think I'll be rushing back. I've got tons of photos from my little trips piled up, but my internet's not working at home, and I've got to finish planning for a conference I'm doing next week in Nagasaki for the new ALTs. So - yep, back, and I'll write again next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home.

Anonymous said...

Missed ya. Glad you're back "home" - and looking forward to seeing some more of those photos. Aunt Barb
(Our cookbook's done!!! and selling well, so far. I'll send you one in the next week.)