Friday, March 28, 2008

Ai Uta by Greeeen

Here's another J-pop group for you. I heard this song all the time last year, but just figured out who did it. It's kinda "poppy" but fun.
If anyone knows the real meaning behind the video, please share :)

Here is the chorus and last verse translation I found online:

Only standing by my side spending days laughing and crying,
That has become the meaning of my life
I dedicate this love song for you

I can't express how much I am thankful for you
Cries, laughs, sadness, and happiness are all shared as we continue to live
No matter how many nights have passed
I would like to sing my love with you

*** and the romaji ***

tada naite waratte sugosu hibi ni
tonari ni tatte ireru kotode
boku ga ikiru imi ni natte
kimi ni sasagu kono ai no uta

tada arigatou ja tsutae kirenai
naki warai to kanashimi yorokobi wo tomoni waka chi ai ikite ikou
ikutsumono yoru wo koete
boku wa kimi to ai wo utaou


***If you want to check out the rest of the lyrics, or if you want to see other Japanese music videos, check out http://www.jpopasia.com/

No comments: