Thursday, November 06, 2008

my fans


One of these days I may, just may, begin to like running...but for now, I really count on my smiling supporters I see every morning at the sports park. I've been dragging myself out there most mornings before school to run, and afterwards I try to practice my Japanese with the otoshiyori ("elderly people") who gather at the park every morning to do rajio taiso (an exercise routine set to music that is broadcast every morning). I happened to see these extra fans on my run this morning ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why run when you have a perfectly good bike...?

Tonykaku said...

cute photo. i wrote in my blog about "you never know what you will see in Japan" and that is exactly the kind of thing i was talking about. good luck with your running. i was once a runner...

Tracey said...

Anonymous,
I'm substituting R-U-N for another 3 letter activity ;0

Tonykaku! How was your visit??? Did you see any kouyou? (spelling?) Thanks for the good luck in running - I need it!

Anonymous said...

F-U-N ? ? ?