Friday, July 24, 2009

a little sideways...

(not as in the movie!)

For some reason, my keitai (phone) is now saving my photos in a way that doesn't let me edit/rotate them. I have no idea why this was saved sideways, but, oh, well!

This is from the baseball game the other day. Unfortunately, our team lost, but we all were quite impressed with the solar eclipse that coincided with the game. It made things a bit cooler in the stadium. :) On the way to the stadium, I was teaching kids the "Take me out to the ball game" song, but we didn't have a chance to use it during the game, since they had so many other cheers! These kids do an aMAZing job of cheering for each other! Every time our team was up, so was the entire school - on their feet, doing some kind of cheer. It was pretty exhausting, but so much fun!

No comments: