Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Saigo no hi (Last Day!)


It's the 3rd graders' last day! Graduation is tomorrow! I can't believe how fast this year has gone.
Today after the students' exams (1st & 2nd graders - the 3rd year students already had their exams) there was another big cleaning. I did catch some of the sannensei (who didn't look too tired from cleaning!) to pose for a quick pic! I saw the 2nd graders - remember they're like US 11th graders - in the gym today helping arrange folding chairs for the graduation ceremony tomorrow. I don't know how we're all going to fit. The ceremony takes place during the "regular" school day, so all the students in the school will attend along with the families and various city officials, no doubt. At least I'll be warm! (Imagine - the gym doesn't have central A/C or heat!)

No comments: