Friday, July 20, 2007

Semi Attack


This should be interesting. I guess the internet gods have discovered I've not been studying Japanese as dutifully as I should, so now I can't access this site in English. It's all Japanese. So hopefully this works!
Here is a photo of a cicada..."semi" I found some of my students playing with it, and walked over, since I thought it was a small bird. It was about the size of my palm, and this apparently was a small one! Later, the semi got revenge, though and looked like it was going to attack those mischievious boys...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I can read your posting and see the photos, so I guess you did something right! :) Although the first photo is pretty freaky....

Off to CA for work this week, so that means no blog access until next weekend - hope to find lots of postings when I return! :)

XO
Cara

Gina said...

Icky yikes!!

Reminds me of the "Palmetto Bugs" of SoFla fame.

::shudder::